Kid Kare, W-10 And Taxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid Kare, W-10 And Taxes

My w10s are not matching the totals paid. I’ve done the suggestions with no luck. I have just created a new w10 for the families with the right amounts (4 families affected).
    But now my schedule C report is not right. Can I cross it out and write notes as to why it’s not right and will that help
    If I ever get audited by irs?

Mine aren't either supposedly!!!! It keeps saying W10 aren't matching, please correct issue.

Everything is matching though, I printed end year reports out for the parents and nothing is off. I can't find any mistakes and its very frustrating. Then last night all these "draft invoices" popped up that I didn't even do!

I'm so frustrated on this!
    Each day is a fresh start
    Never look back on regrets
    Live life to the fullest
    We only get one shot at this!!

Comment

W-10

Originally posted by sahm1225 View Post
      My w10s are not matching the totals paid. I’ve done the suggestions with no luck. I have just created a new w10 for the families with the right amounts (4 families affected).
      But now my schedule C report is not right. Can I cross it out and write notes as to why it’s not right and will that help
      If I ever get audited by irs?
      You did the right thing with the parents. Are you using KidKare? If so, cross out the numbers on your Schedule C report so you'll know the correct number to put on your Schedule C.
      http://www.tomcopelandblog.com

Comment

Originally posted by TomCopeland View Post
        You did the right thing with the parents. Are you using KidKare? If so, cross out the numbers on your Schedule C report so you'll know the correct number to put on your Schedule C.
        Yes using kidkare and I absolutely hate it. I’m ready to go back to just manually tracking things. What’s the point of a siftware to track things when I end up going back and confirming amounts manually??

Comment

I wouldn't trust Kidkare for ANYTHING!

I have to use it for the food program, but it is still chock full of technical problems. I would never, ever trust it with money issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Meeko View Post
            I wouldn't trust Kidkare for ANYTHING!

I have to use it for the food program, but it is still chock full of technical problems. I would never, ever trust it with money issues.
            What do you use? I loved minute menu

Comment

Originally posted by sahm1225 View Post
              What do you use? I loved minute menu
              I have to use it for the food program, but hate it. I wouldn't trust it when it comes to anything else.

Comment

I'm trying quick books self employed and kinda hating it too.

I can't find a way to put in expenses that I've paid cash for...and there isn't anywhere to keep track of time for T/S.

Comment

Originally posted by hwichlaz View Post
                  I'm trying quick books self employed and kinda hating it too.

I can't find a way to put in expenses that I've paid cash for...and there isn't anywhere to keep track of time for T/S.
                  I think I’ll just do excel. I make of 100% column and one TS column. I get it started by transferring all my amazon purchases into excel then get rid of all the unnecessary columns.

Comment

Working...
                  X