Tom Why Do I Not Get Your Emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Why Do I Not Get Your Emails

I went to your site and signed up for your emails and I was getting them fine, then they stopped. I went back the the site and resigned up but yet, I have not received an email in 2 or 3 months.
    What is going on?

Thanks

email

Originally posted by 284878 View Post
    I went to your site and signed up for your emails and I was getting them fine, then they stopped. I went back the the site and resigned up but yet, I have not received an email in 2 or 3 months.
    What is going on?

Thanks
    I don't know why. I will find out. Thanks for letting me know
    http://www.tomcopelandblog.com

Comment

What is going on?

Thanks
      You should try to speak to your email provider. The same thing happened to me, and it turned out that Yahoo had blocked the domain from sending emails to ANY Yahoo account. It wasn't a spammer, either, it was a shopping website that I signed up to receive emails from. The only way to get emails from that site, for me, was to contact Yahoo and ask them to let them through (which I didn't do). Whitelisting the sender wasn't enough.

Comment

We have the same problem here with AOL. We send email to members and come providers see that as spam.

Comment

Tom emails are not in spam, I check it weekly to make sure no request for day care are in there.
          I use gmail and have no filters set up on this account.

Comment

lost emails

What is going on?

Thanks
            The problem is this. When I switched my blog from one server to another, the Feedburner connection didn't switch over. My computer guy is looking to fix this right now and I hope this will get solved very shortly. Tom

Comment

Originally posted by TomCopeland View Post
              The problem is this. When I switched my blog from one server to another, the Feedburner connection didn't switch over. My computer guy is looking to fix this right now and I hope this will get solved very shortly. Tom
              Thanks Tom. I got my email today

Comment

emails

Thanks Tom. I got my email today
                Yes, I finally got it fixed!

Comment

Working...
                X