Minute Menu Refunds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minute Menu Refunds

Is there a way to show I refunded money? The two cousins I had I terminated within the first week, according to my own policies I will refund the deposit, which I did.

How can I record this in Minute Menu?

Originally posted by NillaWafers View Post
    Is there a way to show I refunded money? The two cousins I had I terminated within the first week, according to my own policies I will refund the deposit, which I did.

I asked the same question several months ago and got no reply... I wound up just deleting the previous invoice and making note that a refund was issued. I'm not sure if that is the correct way to handle it or not.

Comment

Yikes. That's definitely something they should add! I guess I'll have to do that.

Comment

When I had to do this awhile back, I just put it under "other schedule C" expenses and listed what it was.

Comment

refund

Originally posted by NillaWafers View Post

Continue to show the deposit as income and show the refund as a business expense. Put it under "Other" and call it a parent refund.
          http://www.tomcopelandblog.com

Comment

Working...
          X