Naptime Music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naptime Music?

I'm thinking something quiet, musical; right now I don't play music during quiet time but thought it might help calm down a couple of twitchy non-nappers. Any suggestions for CD's?
    Thanks!

An oldie but goodie, still available
    Hap Palmer - Sea Gulls ... Music for Rest & Relaxation

You can listen to sample cuts here: http://www.allmusic.com/album/sea-gu...n-mw0001530010

My favorite songs from this are Savannah and Misty Canyon And I've been listening to this since the 80s

Comment

I lite not zen gardens on pandora. I have Apple TV and stream it from my TV during nap time.

It's free and I live it.

Comment

Some of our very favorite nap CDs:
        Martha Stewart Baby: Sleepytime.
        Now the Day Is Over.
        Rock All Day Rock All Night.
        G'Night Wolfgang.
        African Lullaby.

Comment

the spa channel in the chill section on slacker radio or relaxation music on pandora. i use both free versions. slacker has waaaaaayyyyyy less commercials

Comment

we play a channel on TV that sounds like orchestra or zen music.....no singing, just slow easy tunes, not very loud.

Comment

You should check out some Emily wells songs. I've used some of her songs in the past before for an infant room

Emily, Wells, Symphony, Dreams, Memories, Heaven, The, Symphonies:, Parties, Beautiful, Sleepyhead, Laughing, Yaks, Dirty, Trip, Hop, Trip-Hop

Comment

White noise is my favorite. Rain, fan sounds, etc. But I've also turned the TV on to CNN and they passed out immediately. ::

Comment

Originally posted by Josiegirl View Post
                  I'm thinking something quiet, musical; right now I don't play music during quiet time but thought it might help calm down a couple of twitchy non-nappers. Any suggestions for CD's?
                  Thanks!
                  I use Spotify. It's online for free. There is a ton of 'sleep' play lists available. Acoustic, nature sounds, white noise etc. I just pit on whichever one looks good and it definitely helps the kids sleep longer and harder

Comment

I like the Rockabye Baby! CDs because, while no one sings on the CD, I can sing along to the songs in my head. The Green Day one is my current favorite.

A lot of the other classrooms at my center play classical music during naptime.

Comment

Working...
                    X