Share A Link For Craft Supplies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share A Link For Craft Supplies

Where do you buy craft supplies on the cheap? Online or at a big box store? My little boys are starting to be able to do more in the way of art (16mo and 24 mo)happyface

One-stop-fun-shop for everything from party supplies & holidays to crafts & toys. Plus, we carry a variety of home decor, faith finds, education products & wedding supplies. With our 110% Lowest Price Guarantee, nobody delivers more fun for less.

Check out the Teachers Resources section.

Get Double MarkdownŽ Savings, Speedy Delivery, plus Valuable Rewards.

Check out the office supplies section

Browse a selection of classroom furniture, educational toys & other school supplies at prices you’ll love. Shop with Discount School Supply today.

Check out any section
    - Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Comment

Just spent too much at oriental trading- Had to really rein myself in and delete some of my cart, it's was easy to go over board. I wish they had smaller quantities of some things. I have enough snowflake stickies to last my entire day care career. I got some colored tissue paper, glue sticks, card stock, bug stamps, stamp pads and adhesive snowflakes and adhesive cars. The boys will have a blast. Thanks for the links.

Comment

I've ordered from them several times over the years. I've found them to be fast and reliable. Plus, they have good sales if you sign up for their notices.

Comment

hobby lobby has great craft items and you can buy big or small items and alot of times you can get them 50 percent off !

Comment

enasco.com for those hard to find supplies or larger quantities!lovethis

Comment

stock up at the back to school sales that is the best deals. Discount school supply has great products. Get on their mailing list and shop the clearence sales. If you avoid craft kits you save money and it is better for the children They need open ended art expreiences to develope creativity. so put together a craft kits

sissors, glue, stickers, paint, brushes, playdough, cookie cutters, assortment of paper, markers, crayons, make your own play dough
              It:: will wait

Comment

Originally posted by greenhouse View Post
                Where do you buy craft supplies on the cheap? Online or at a big box store? My little boys are starting to be able to do more in the way of art (16mo and 24 mo)happyface
                What are you introducing to the toddlers, and how?

My 18mo toddlers do two things...crumple paper and eat crayons. I'd like to offer more options, but am not ready to do that without incredibly close supervision! I wish so much that I could just leave out an art center, and let them choose that, but am not willing to sacrifice my walls to the cause!

Comment

Originally posted by bbo View Post

My 18mo toddlers do two things...crumple paper and eat crayons. I'd like to offer more options, but am not ready to do that without incredibly close supervision! I wish so much that I could just leave out an art center, and let them choose that, but am not willing to sacrifice my walls to the cause!
                  I don't leave art supplies out. My 2 year old has been good with markers since 12 months. We don't do crayons, they are too yummy. We do chunky stamps, paint and glue stick collage. My dcb loves craft time. He gets overwhelmed with physical play, he would rather sit at the table and paint.

Comment

constructiveplaythings.com
                    Games, toys, craft supplies, they have it all!

Comment

Originally posted by bbo View Post

Originally posted by greenhouse View Post
                      I don't leave art supplies out. My 2 year old has been good with markers since 12 months. We don't do crayons, they are too yummy. We do chunky stamps, paint and glue stick collage. My dcb loves craft time. He gets overwhelmed with physical play, he would rather sit at the table and paint.

:::::::: totally love you guys...

Comment

Working...
                      X