Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I Join Daycare.Com If I'm Not Yet A Daycare Owner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Join Daycare.Com If I'm Not Yet A Daycare Owner?

Good Afternoon -

I am a current ECE student in the midst of a career change. I have spent many years in business and have a love of children. I wish to start a childcare program for parents with non-traditional work hours in the next year.
    When I went to sign up on the forum to become a member, it asked for details of my daycare, but I am not yet ready for business as I'm just starting my research and business plan for financing etc.
    Can I join the forum officially even if I do not yet have a daycare?? I do have a business name, and lots of research and paperwork, but no license # etc., obviously!

I really like this site and the forums, they are so helpful. I am looking for some experienced mentors to guide me through this career change and I think the contributors to this site are exactly what I've been searching for.

~ Tracy

Originally posted by Unregistered - View Post
    Good Afternoon -

I am a current ECE student in the midst of a career change. I have spent many years in business and have a love of children. I wish to start a childcare program for parents with non-traditional work hours in the next year.
    When I went to sign up on the forum to become a member, it asked for details of my daycare, but I am not yet ready for business as I'm just starting my research and business plan for financing etc.
    Can I join the forum officially even if I do not yet have a daycare?? I do have a business name, and lots of research and paperwork, but no license # etc., obviously!

I really like this site and the forums, they are so helpful. I am looking for some experienced mentors to guide me through this career change and I think the contributors to this site are exactly what I've been searching for.

~ Tracy
    Absolutely!!!

Anyone working with kids, studying ECE, parents, grandparents etc are welcome to join and participate!

Anyone with anything kid or daycare related is always welcome here!

Comment

I joined before I opened my dc and everyone was so helpful!
      I hope you join, this forum has taught me more than anyone knows!

Comment

OK, thanks, I will go to the membership page and sign up now!

~ Tracy

Comment

Working...
        X