• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyAngels
    replied
    Originally posted by Meeko View Post
    I have one of those "tones" too........be proud!! ::::
    Oh yes, the "tone" is what keeps my families in check. Don't like the "tone"? Don't do anything to bring it on ::

Leave a comment:

• nannyde
    replied
    Originally posted by Indoorvoice View Post
    With my lingerer I say have a great night then start the vacuum and start vacuuming the entry rug where they're standing ::
    happyfacehappyfacehappyfacehappyfacehappyface

Sahweet

Leave a comment:

• midaycare
    replied
    Originally posted by Kimskiddos View Post
    I too have the tone. Couple that with resting bitch face and I can be pretty scary.
    Loo! You crack me up!

Leave a comment:

• midaycare
    replied
    Originally posted by Meeko View Post
    happyface That puts a positive spin on things!

Leave a comment:

• Mom2Two
    replied
    Originally posted by midaycare View Post
    I've been told by DH that I can have a "tone". I don't mean to, I just do I guess. Looking back at some of my old posts on here, I can read it.
    You just go right ahead and rock that tone, girl! ::

Leave a comment:

• Kimskiddos
    replied
    I too have the tone. Couple that with resting bitch face and I can be pretty scary.

Leave a comment:

• Meeko
    replied
    I've been told by DH that I can have a "tone". I don't mean to, I just do I guess. Looking back at some of my old posts on here, I can read it.

Leave a comment:

• lovemykidstoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Indoorvoice View Post
    With my lingerer I say have a great night then start the vacuum and start vacuuming the entry rug where they're standing ::
    That is hilarious!

Leave a comment:

• Indoorvoice
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Alwaysgreener
    replied
    Sounds like this issue is more common than I thought!

Since this dcm is state pay, she won't care about late fees.

I think you guys are right and I just need to be more blunt
    Can you change that so she has to pay late fees? If you have a dollar a minute late fee, the state will only pay you a (roughly) dollar every 15 minutes, you should be able to require her to make up the difference.

Leave a comment:

• midaycare
    replied
    Originally posted by Mom2Two View Post

I bet you're not as witchy as you think you are. You've got to be firm. She doesn't need a last minute potty every. single. day. If she just went, then she just went. Too bad. If mom doesn't believe you, then she's at the wrong place.

Leave a comment:

• midaycare
    replied
    Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
    Same here. I had to get ridiculously specific.

"Departure by 5:30 pm. Do not arrive at 5:30 pm. $1 late fee per minute for every minute on property there-after. Please allow yourself enough time for daily brief, sign-out and safe loading of children. Do not block driveway or other vehicles. Turn around is available at cul-de-sac. Do not park or drive on lawn at any time. Do not allow children to throw gravel, enter landscape beds, remove landscape flowers or otherwise damage property. Please be considerate of my home and other families time."

It took a log time to whittle down that one paragraph. :: Eventually someone will find another loophole and I will have to rework it, again.
    Sniff, sniff. That is a beautiful paragraph.

Leave a comment:

• midaycare
    replied
    Originally posted by laundrymom View Post
    Look her right in the eye. Stare her down. And say... "Julie, every single day I make sure the children potty right before they are picked up. I am certain she can stay dry in the car. Every day when the last child is readying to go home the only person really needing to use the bathroom is me. I will see you tomorrow. "
    And smile.
    Repeat daily until you don't need to anymore.
    Bwah ha ha! Love it.

Leave a comment:

• laundrymom
    replied
    Dcm will - every day - tell dcg to go potty before she gets in the car. I explain that dcg just went, but once the idea is out in the open, dcg is adamant she has to go again.
    Look her right in the eye. Stare her down. And say... "Julie, every single day I make sure the children potty right before they are picked up. I am certain she can stay dry in the car. Every day when the last child is readying to go home the only person really needing to use the bathroom is me. I will see you tomorrow. "
    And smile.
    Repeat daily until you don't need to anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Cat Herder
    replied
    Originally posted by AmyKidsCo View Post
    My policies state that children must be picked up and OFF THE PREMISES by closing time.
    Same here. I had to get ridiculously specific.

"Departure by 5:30 pm. Do not arrive at 5:30 pm. $1 late fee per minute for every minute on property there-after. Please allow yourself enough time for daily brief, sign-out and safe loading of children. Do not block driveway or other vehicles. Turn around is available at cul-de-sac. Do not park or drive on lawn at any time. Do not allow children to throw gravel, enter landscape beds, remove landscape flowers or otherwise damage property. Please be considerate of my home and other families time."

It took a log time to whittle down that one paragraph. :: Eventually someone will find another loophole and I will have to rework it, again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X