Originally posted by laundrymom View Post
    I'm so happy to be out of the loop! Lol
    I'm so happy to be IN the loop ::::::
    As soon as I read it I said "Welp ... here we go again" ::::::

Leave a comment:

• Blackcat31
    replied
    Originally posted by Meeko View Post
    Blackcat is one of the most fair and level headed women ever.
    If she's ever ticked....it's for VERY good reason.
    Aw thanks.... lovethis

Originally posted by Cat Herder View Post
    Has it been 28 days, already. :confused: ::
    Hmm, now that you mention it, I reckon it has been about that time.... ::

Leave a comment:

• Cat Herder
    replied
    Has it been 28 days, already. :confused: ::

OP, face to face is generally the best way unless you are creating a paper trail for termination because you suspect they will take it to small claims.

Leave a comment:

• Meeko
    replied
    Blackcat is one of the most fair and level headed women ever.
    If she's ever ticked....it's for VERY good reason.

Leave a comment:

• Mummy101
    replied
    Originally posted by Blackcat31 View Post
    :: you haven't been around long enough....

There have been times when there has been lots of drama here (on the forum) and a lot of posters that don't get along well. There have been times where there has been zero drama too.... it's no different than any other work place.

I don't normally take my frustrations out openly but the poster can't receive PM's as unregistered so...
    HAHA very true! I just hope I stay on your good side!!

Leave a comment:

• laundrymom
    replied
    Originally posted by Mummy101 View Post
    BC, someone has surely ticked you off!! I don't see anything in this thread prompting it though and am confused, do you know something we don't?
    I'm so happy to be out of the loop! Lol

Leave a comment:

• Blackcat31
    replied
    OK Fine, don't tell me
    I didn't realize you guys knew each other on here, much less had ongoing rivalries. Woah...
    :: you haven't been around long enough....

There have been times when there has been lots of drama here (on the forum) and a lot of posters that don't get along well. There have been times where there has been zero drama too.... it's no different than any other work place.

I don't normally take my frustrations out openly but the poster can't receive PM's as unregistered so...

Leave a comment:

• Mummy101
    replied
    Yep.
    OK Fine, don't tell me
    I didn't realize you guys knew each other on here, much less had ongoing rivalries. Woah...

Leave a comment:

• Blackcat31
    replied
    BC, someone has surely ticked you off!! I don't see anything in this thread prompting it though and am confused, do you know something we don't?
    Yep.

Leave a comment:

• Mummy101
    replied
    In some cases/situations, I certainly do.

But I also think having multiple user names, fake accounts, feigning ignorance, profiting from someone else's work and lying is passive aggressive too but what do I know?

Leave a comment:

• MyAngels
    replied
    Is this related to your driveway blocking dad? If so I'd just have a face to face conversation with him and ask him directly to park correctly.

If a bunch of people are doing the same thing I'd probably do up a letter, but also speak to the individuals directly.

Leave a comment:

• Blackcat31
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    you think a letter sent home is passive-aggressive?
    In some cases/situations, I certainly do.

But I also think having multiple user names, fake accounts, feigning ignorance, profiting from someone else's work and lying is passive aggressive too but what do I know?

Leave a comment:

• Mummy101
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It can be, ...even unintentionally, if you write it while upset. I did this just the other day! ::

Personally, I writhe at the thought of even the slightest bit of confrontation, sooo I resort to letter writing.

And YES 100% I am pretty sure they all "take it personally" or see it as a witchy thing to do even though that is never my intention and I am just trying to enforce my policies.

I have to work on my backbone, and the letter writing only perpetuates my problem. If I just spoke to them directly, they would probably respect me more and in turn, follow my rules to begin with!

Leave a comment:

• Unregistered
    Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• Blackcat31
    replied
    I am not one to engage in passive aggressive behavior and prefer to use my words.

I think the message is understood better when spoken directly to someone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X