Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luna
    replied
    Good for you! It's good to hear this turned out okay, and you can stop stressing

Leave a comment:

• alyssyn
    replied
    I'm very proud for you!! I agree with you, it's not a good idea to befriend clients, to me it's very important to keep business seperate from friendship.

Leave a comment:

• SandeeAR
    replied
    Think I would require a Money Order/Cashier Check. Not a personal check from her.

Leave a comment:

• Annette
    replied
    Good for you.

Leave a comment:

• MyAngels
    replied
    Originally posted by cillybean83 View Post
    thanks guys! I finally feel like I have grown a backbone! I'm kinda proud of myself
    As well you should be! Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• cillybean83
    replied
    thanks guys! I finally feel like I have grown a backbone! I'm kinda proud of myself

Leave a comment:

• jen
    replied
    Good for you! Thats awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Lilbutterflie
    replied
    Yay! Congrats! I agree, it's worth waiving the late fees in order to avoid court. Hopefully she follows through...

Leave a comment:

• SilverSabre25
    replied
    Yay!!! That's exciting.

Leave a comment:

• kendallina
    replied
    Great news- congrats!

Leave a comment:

• missnikki
    replied
    That's great news. It's nice not to have to go to court- definitely worth the lesser amount.

Leave a comment:

• E Daycare
    replied
    Congrats to you! I hope that if I ever have to deal with this issue I can stand my ground like you!

Leave a comment:

• KEG123
    replied
    Hey, thats a lot better IMO because of the time and hassle it would take to go to court.

Leave a comment:

• dEHmom
    replied
    I accepted, I get my check this week.

It's less than I wanted and less than I probably would have gotten if I went to court, but it's something, and it's done, so I'm happy!
    Good Job.
    It's less than you "could have" gotten.

And it would be a long time away for that money should you wait for court. So good for you for settling. I would've done so too.

Leave a comment:

• Cat Herder
    replied
    I'm soooo relieved! I learned that it doesn't matter how confident you are that you're right, the threat of court is still a HUGE stress to have!

I also learned that you need to rule your business with an iron fist, stand up to iffy parents and NEVER befriend clients!
    Sadly true

Leave a comment:

Working...
X