Hiring a Substitute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiring a Substitute

Hi. This is my first post, other than an introduction, so I'm hoping this is the correct place. I'm a licensed childcare provider in Texas. During the school year and when needed, my mom works as my substitute caregiver. She's going to be having a couple of surgeries and will be unable to continuing working here. I have to hire someone to replace her. I'm looking for tips about the interview process, necessary paperwork for an employee, how to pay, etc. I'm not really sure what types of questions to ask either. Help?!?!

Originally posted by Stephnrich View Post
    Hi. This is my first post, other than an introduction, so I'm hoping this is the correct place. I'm a licensed childcare provider in Texas. During the school year and when needed, my mom works as my substitute caregiver. She's going to be having a couple of surgeries and will be unable to continuing working here. I have to hire someone to replace her. I'm looking for tips about the interview process, necessary paperwork for an employee, how to pay, etc. I'm not really sure what types of questions to ask either. Help?!?!
    Here is a great multi part series about staff assistants.

Hopefully, it will a be a good starting place for you

Find top rated daycares in undefined,undefined and choose the best for your child.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X