Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets See How Long This Post Stays Up!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lets See How Long This Post Stays Up!

    Crystal and Qualitcare are horrible mods. Please get some mods that can actually do the job properly and not just drive people off to other forums all day. k thx bye

    Now get ready. 3.. 2.. 1.. Post!

  • #2
    Boy, I take a small vacation to come back to this?!

    Daycare Mommy, I usually don't allow unregistered critical posts but am allowing this because you are a registered member. Why not login and PM me?

    Yes, there are some days that the forum goes off the rails. We can only manage as best we can without the forum tasks taking over the day. Anyway, I would appreciate any help anyone is willing to offer. 99% of the content here does help others.

    Michael

    Comment


    • #3
      Oh come on...Log in. Own your post. Dont hide under Unregistered !

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DanceMom View Post
        Oh come on...Log in. Own your post. Dont hide under Unregistered !

        I do NOT mean this in regards to anyone or any topic!!! Dancemoms post just reminded me of a saying I learned once.

        I tell my dckids IF YOU ARE BIG ENOUGH TO DO IT; BE BIG ENOUGH TO OWN IT! (I think it was Dr Phil ...LOL!)

        Is it the end of the day yet?!?!??!?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Crystal and Qualitcare are horrible mods. Please get some mods that can actually do the job properly and not just drive people off to other forums all day. k thx bye

          Now get ready. 3.. 2.. 1.. Post!
          I loved this forum even though there would always be little spats here and there, but then again what forum doesn't have those. All of a sudden we get a bunch of new members and now it's a HUGE problem. This is why I really dislike that unregistered people can post. Most forums aren't like this. A few upset members have already said that they were leaving the forum, ok. The forum didn't work for them, I get it. But I find it so incredibly childish to post an entire thread just to talk smack about members/moderators etc.

          This is a thread about an opinion on another member not an opinion about something daycare related. This is so lame and I have sat back and tried to stay out of it but this is really rediculous. If you don't like it, find another forum and let the rest of us move on so that we can have our forum back.

          Sounds like there are some that do not know how to use the PM feature. Click on the name of the person you want to PM (I recommend Michael since he is the owner of this forum), click on the Contact Info tab, click on the Send Private messgage link, type your message to Michael about who made you mad or why you think they suck as a moderator or whatever your gripe is and then hit send. I'm sure that he'll handle any problems appropriately.

          Comment


          • #6



            ::

            happy halloween!

            Comment


            • #7
              , love that saying!! i'm stealing it hehe

              sad thing is that even certain ppl take the pm'ing feature too far as well
              i couldnt figure out how to block her posts and she hasnt written in a few hours so hopefully she's 'poof be gone'

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BentleysBands View Post
                , love that saying!! i'm stealing it hehe

                sad thing is that even certain ppl take the pm'ing feature too far as well
                i couldnt figure out how to block her posts and she hasnt written in a few hours so hopefully she's 'poof be gone'

                let's see these PM's. i'm sure everyone on the forum would LOVE to see how horrible you've been treated.

                Comment


                • #9
                  oh for pete's sake....please, can we move on?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I am one of those new members. I was really impressed when I found this site a couple of weeks ago. I was sharing the info I was gaining with my dc moms.

                    I have been a moderator before on another site. It is a hard job. However, what I have seen today, I have never seen before. Two moderators getting sooooooooo far out of line. One did apologize for her actions. I applaude her for that. The second, from what I have seen today, is enjoying stirring the pot.

                    Will this chase me away, NO. I can glean a great deal of info from this site, while over looking the "childish behavior" that has been demonstrated here today.

                    Michael, I do hope you can get this under control. A newbie to forums will see this behavior, and will run from this site and bad mouth the site to others. This site has a great deal to offer for Day care providers.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Crystal View Post
                      oh for pete's sake....please, can we move on?
                      apparently not. i tried to end it earlier but nobody wants posts deleted or threads locked - we apparently need to share our feelings. not everyone has poured their heart out yet. i apparently did in some PM's which i don't remember so i want my memory refreshed publicly.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SandeeAR View Post
                        Will this chase me away, NO. I can glean a great deal of info from this site, while over looking the "childish behavior" that has been demonstrated here today.

                        Michael, I do hope you can get this under control. A newbie to forums will see this behavior, and will run from this site and bad mouth the site to others. This site has a great deal to offer for Day care providers.
                        True, I am working on it
                        It's no easy task. A good note: The Daycare.com Forum received the most traffic EVER today. Now I see why TV has so many "Housewives of your city" shows. They must make a lot of money!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by QualiTcare View Post
                          apparently not. i tried to end it earlier but nobody wants posts deleted or threads locked - we apparently need to share our feelings. not everyone has poured their heart out yet. i apparently did in some PM's which i don't remember so i want my memory refreshed publicly.
                          QualiTcare, it's time to let this go.....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SandeeAR View Post
                            I am one of those new members. I was really impressed when I found this site a couple of weeks ago. I was sharing the info I was gaining with my dc moms.

                            I have been a moderator before on another site. It is a hard job. However, what I have seen today, I have never seen before. Two moderators getting sooooooooo far out of line. One did apologize for her actions. I applaude her for that. The second, from what I have seen today, is enjoying stirring the pot.

                            Will this chase me away, NO. I can glean a great deal of info from this site, while over looking the "childish behavior" that has been demonstrated here today.

                            Michael, I do hope you can get this under control. A newbie to forums will see this behavior, and will run from this site and bad mouth the site to others. This site has a great deal to offer for Day care providers.
                            i will not apologize for my opinions on a topic. when i send someone a hate letter from the bottom of my heart, i might apologize, but i doubt it - cus A) i won't do that.....and B) if i said it, it would be because i meant it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm sorry, I do not want to "stir the pot" but I have not been on since this morning and now I feel way out of the loop. Did problems come from the spanking issue/concern?

                              Comment

                              Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x
                              Working...
                              X